SSAPU is a member organisation.
1. Any South Sudanese farmer from any State is eligible to membership by registration.
2. Annual Subscription fee of Two Hundred South Sudanese Pounds (200SSP) shall apply.
3. Guide Lines set out forth in the Constitution shall be followed.
SSAPU funding is a gathered from the following sources: -
1. Members contributions and Well Wishers. Memebers contribute through registrations and attending workshops or seminars. Such income is accounted for in the books of Accounts.
2. Income from Activities and Services. SSAPU offers: -
i. Agricultural Training
ii. Agri-business skills
3. Foreign and Local Donors. SSAPU receives donationsfrom Local and Foreign donors and such provides source for funding the projects and atcivities.
Work and Services
Skills and Resource Management
Organisational Governance. As a union SSAPU acts as a resource and co-learner with those who want to innovate and push the boundaries in their agricultural practise. SSAPU is a service delivery orgainsation.